A social media strategy is a plan that includes what you plan to do and a set of measurable goals to determine whether or not your strategy is working. This workshop is designed to help small businesses start the process of developing a social media strategy that drives sales.
This workshop will cover:
- What does success look like on social media?
- Social media goals + business objectives
- Vanity metrics vs meaningful metrics
- Audience insights
- Social media inspiration & content development
- Third-party apps and free tools for social media
- Evaluating and adjusting your strategy
This workshop is presented in partnership with the Truro Colchester Chamber of Commerce.