Google Analytics can help you collect and analyze data from your website and digital marketing campaigns to understand what’s working and what’s not. This free platform from Google can tell you how many people visit your website, what pages they look at and how long they spend looking at them, and how they ended up on your site in the first place.
Gaining a better understanding of your online customers can help you create a highly-engaged audience, increase sales and help you focus your digital marketing initiatives. Data collected by the platform is organized into Analytics report, which you can use to understand your customers and improve your business.
This workshop will cover:
- What is Google Analytics and how does it work?
- Setting up a Google Analytics account and adding the tracking code to your website.
- Navigating the Google Analytics platform
- Understanding Audience, Acquisition and Behaviour reports
- Using Goals to measure business objectives
This workshop is presented in partnership with the Truro Colchester Chamber of Commerce.