- This event has passed.
Bottled Truro Wine & Spirits Festival
February 15 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Welcome to the most exciting Valentine’s Day event of the year – for couples and singles! On Saturday, February 15th, spend an evening sampling the best Nova Scotian wines, ciders and spirits all while enjoying delicious food and great entertainment. We can’t wait to see you there!
Tickets are $39 in advance and $44 at the door. This includes access to the event, 10 samples, and a BOTTLED take home glass.
New this year – Designated Driver tickets and dinner specials at the Nook & Cranny!
• You spoke, and we listened. Still want to enjoy a fun night out with your friends, but aren’t all that into drinking? No problem! We have a limited number of DD tickets available for $25. These tickets do not include sample tickets or a sample glass.
• Planning to go out for a meal before you head to BOTTLED? Then why not visit the Nook & Cranny!? They have a delicious Valentine’s Day menu and will offer a 10% discount to BOTTLED attendees. Just give them a call at 902-895-0779 or email Sara at email@example.com by January 14th to reserve your table. You must show proof of your BOTTLED ticket to receive the discount.
7pm – 10pm:
• SAMPLE from Nova Scotia’s favorite wineries, distilleries and cideries including Chain Yard Urban Cidery, Mountain Meadworks, Planters Ridge Winery, Petite Riviere Vineyards, Raging Crow Distillery, Steinhart Distillery, Coldstream Clear Distillery, Devonian Coast Wineries (Jost, Mercator & Gaspereau), ShipBuilders Cider, Still Fired Distilleries, Hometown Spirits and Jenny’s Cocktails.
• PURCHASE your favorites on site.
• LIVE ENTERTAINMENT – Tim Bowers & Dave Dean
• DELICIOUS SNACKS – Appleton Chocolates and a make your own sundae bar!
• MERCHANTS and more!
9pm – 11pm:
Take the Truro Toyota Shuttle home. Shuttle is $5.00 per person and will travel to the greater Truro area. Limited number of tickets available.
Don’t want to travel home? Stay at the Holiday Inn. Say you are attending BOTTLED and receive a special $124 rate!
Must be 19+ to attend.
Follow the Facebook Event for the most current and up-to-date information.
The Downtown Truro Partnership uses this space to promote events that they are hosting.
The DTP encourages you to like and follow our Facebook feed so you will always have the most up to date information on events, festivals and special offers that are available at our downtown Truro businesses and in our local community.