Presented by CBDC NOBL – VIRTUAL
This 40-hour workplace education program will focus on building your skills in Microsoft Excel and exploring its features so you spend less time going blind with spreadsheets and more time growing your business. Participants should have a working knowledge of a computer but previous Excel experience is not necessary.
This fun and interactive program may include:
- Build and use spreadsheets
- Create and use formulas
- Format and print data
- Charting and graphing
- Exploring the screen, standard toolbar and ribbon tools
- Editing tools
- Copy and paste options
- Formulas – sum, min, max, average, autosum, cell reference, absolute reference, general calculations, and formulas between sheets
- Formatting – date, accounting, numbers, currency, and percentages
- Printing – single sheet, portion of sheet, all sheets, fit to page, page break preview, and lock headings at top of printouts on multiple sheets
Start Date: Monday, April 12, 2021
Time: 1:00pm – 4:30pm
Classes will run every Monday for 11 weeks. There are additional requirements for the Zoom online programs, as follows: The program must be taken on a computer, laptop, or tablet; phones will not be an accepted device. Participants must have a high-speed Internet connection (no dial-up), and hardwired is preferred to wi-fi. A headset or earbuds must be used, and the participant must have a webcam, if no camera in their laptop, with the camera left on; video participation is a requirement, to ensure the connection to the instructor and other participants. A quiet place to focus is required, free from distractions. These details will be part of the INA process.
Registration is not confirmation of acceptance in the program; you will be contacted as to your status after an individual needs assessment, and no later than April 9, 2021.
“…once again I want to genuinely thank you for all your energy, patience, and positivity. We couldn’t have asked for a better instructor – and I have been told in the past that I don’t ‘hand’ out compliments left and right.” – Belinda McIntyre, Busy Bee Emporium