Whether you’re just starting your business or you’ve already established your brand, Mailchimp can help you create multichannel marketing campaigns that reach your customers. This workshop is designed to cover the basics of Mailchimp and email marketing in Canada, to help you decide if Mailchimp is the right platform for your business.
This workshop will cover:
- Importing and building an audience in Mailchimp
- CASL legislation and requirements
- Tags, segments, audiences and sign-up forms
- Creating and sending email campaigns
- Automated journeys
- Analyzing Mailchimp campaign results
**MUST BE A MEMBER of the Downtown Truro Partnership to participate. Contact email@example.com for details.
We encourage participants to bring a laptop or tablet to the workshop.
We can accept a maximum of 10 participants in-person due to public health regulations. We are also offering a virtual live stream version of the event from 7:00pm – 9:00pm.