Your business has a profile on Google whether or not you’ve created it, claimed it, or you’re already managing it. The free Google My Business tool lets you manage the information customers see on Google, including people that search for your business by name and those who search for relevant keywords (like ‘lunch in Truro’ or ‘lunch near me’).
Helping your business stand out on Google Search and Maps is easier than you might think. Learn how to create, claim and manage your Google Business Profile to attract and engage with customers.
This workshop will cover:
- What is Google My Business?
- How does the Google Knowledge Panel work?
- Claiming your Business Profile on Google.
- Optimizing your Business Profile on Google.
- Engaging with your customers through Google.
This workshop is presented in partnership with the Truro Colchester Chamber of Commerce.
We are also offering an in-person version of this workshop from 9:00am – 11:00am at the Marigold Cultural Centre.